Please Kindly Note
● Teaching at St Anna Care Center, an orphanage founded and run by a retired Anglican Bishop and his wife.
● Stocking the large library we built for the community. This facility still needs a lot of culturally-relevant books.
● Building at least one permanent house for a destitute family each year.
● Visiting and doing more work (e.g. painting the dormitories) at Koimbi Children’s Home, a less endowed orphanage run by the local council.
● Donating food, stationery and clothing to the orphanages, especially Koimbi. Note- food and stationery are best bought locally through KULE donations.
● Breaking down barriers to cultural and international understanding;and broadening the horizons of both KULE participants and the host community members through our diverse activities.
- Éanna O Siadhail, Ireland, Participant in 2007 and 2008
- Oscar Doupe-Watt, Wesley College, Melbourne, Australia